Tonor USB Clear Digital Sound & Professional Condenser Sound Microphone with Stand for Skype PC Mac Laptop Recording
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: £40.99
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
1. Sensitivity: -50dB-4dB
2. Impedance: 2.2K
3. Sensitivity reduction: Within -3dB at 1.5 V
4. Operation voltage: 1.5V
5. Frequent response: 50Hz - 16KHz
6. S / N ratio: More than 36dB
7. Microphone height: 13.3cm / 5.2in
8. Microphone cord length: Approx. 1.85m / 6.07ft
9. Microphone weight: 14g / 0.5oz
10. Package size: 27 * 14.5 * 4cm / 10.6 * 5.7 * 1.6in
11. Package weight: 123g / 4.3oz
1 x Condenser Microphone
1 x Mini desktop tripod 1 x 2 m cable
About Tonor TN12000449 Desk Condenser Microphone:
1.The microphone is ideal for everything from studio vocals, to speech, instruments, podcasts, and desktop recording. The dynamic microphone element is designed for vocals and instruments, with a cardioid pick-up pattern that isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise, highlighting the performance. The Tonor MICs smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech, and instruments. 2.Great for Podcasts:The wide frequency response and focused pickup pattern are ideal for desktop recording, particularly podcasts. Use the Tonor microphone and included desktop mic stand to podcast over the Internet, create your own audio for video, or record your own songs.
- Noisy cancellation.High quality mic,perfect voice recorder;Ideal for Skype, Recording Messages or MSN, SKYPE.
- Conveniently set with the help of stand and clip, Desktop mic stand. Plug in and play, start recording--no extra gear needed!
- Scientific mechanics stand design, Mini Flexible Head for 360 Degrees And 90 Degree Tilt. Conveniently stand with the help of the mini desktop tripod (Included).
- Effective recording distance is 10ft in a quite room;High-performance microphone accurately reproduc
- TONOR Brand with Premium Warranty:a. 12 months warranty.b. 2 months hassle-free return policy. C. Seller pays for return if item is DOA or not as described.