[1-Year Warranty] VicTsing® Thunderbolt Mini DisplayPort Display Port DP to VGA Female Cable Adapter Converter For Macbook Air/Pro, Microsoft Surface Pro & Pro 2 3
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: £9.99
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
This premium Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter sends video from your MacBook, Mac, or PC laptop via Mini DisplayPort to monitors, TVs, or projectors.
Since virtually any monitor, TV, or projector has a VGA port but not necessarily a DVI or HDMI port, this adapter will make sure you can:
Extend or mirror your workstation to another screen.
Give presentation to your classmates, students or colleagues with your own MacBook or laptop.
Share videos with your friends and family on a bigger external screen or TV.
The following computers with Mini DisplayPort are supported: Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13 inch, MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Pro 17 inch. Apple Mac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, Xserve.
Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11, A11 and S11 notebooks.
All other computers compliant with Mini DisplayPort v1.1a.
How to Use It:
Connect its male Mini DisplayPort to your computer's Mini DisplayPort.
Connect its female VGA port to a VGA cable that goes to your TV / monitor / projector.
1 x Mini Displayport To VGA Adapter
- Connect Mac, MacBooks, PC laptops to monitors, TV / HDTVs, projectors
- Automatic monitor plug and unplug detect for VGA output.
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source.
- Support resolutions up to 1080p (FullHD) and 1920 x 1200, no compromise in video quality
- You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees.